BEIJING, Nov 18 (Reuters) – China has no plans to replace foreign technology, Chinese foreign min…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Is Larys Strong a greenseer in House of the Dragon? - Wiki Of Thrones
- It's Time for Performance Marketers to Embrace OOH Marketing - Adweek
- Parimatch bookmaker | Branded Voices | Advertise - Native News Online
- How to avoid becoming a victim of malicious mobile apps - BetaNews
- Google Pixel Event Live Blog: Pixel 7, 7 Pro, Pixel Watch and More - CNET
BEIJING, Nov 18 (Reuters) – China has no plans to replace foreign technology, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said on Thursday, in response to a media report which said China was accelerating efforts to replace U.S. technology.
Bloomberg reported on Nov. 16 that China has empowered a government-backed organisation to vet and approve local suppliers in areas from cloud to semiconductors which are considered sensitive in an effort to expedite plans to replace American and foreign technology.
Reporting by Lun Tian Yew; Writing by Brenda Goh;
Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.